MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ > BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring

Notices

BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring *On Topic Only* From the Backyard to the American Royal... thats our motto. Here is a place for those interested in Competition BBQ, but not yet ready to venture out alone can hook up and help out our veteran teams to see what its like on "The Dark Side". More instructions inside.

Old 06-20-2018, 12:43 AM   #1
Sweetsmoke87
Knows what a fatty is.

Name/Nickname : Jon
Default Looking to volunteer/learn

Hey guys, I'm looking to get into competition. Seeing if anyone local to Chicago is willing to let me help out or just hang out and see what a real comp is like. I do work a stupid schedule at work and rotate weekends every 4 weeks. I do work night so up late and staying up for 24hrs if needed is easy for me. Let me know if you have anything coming up in the area, within 4-6 hrs or drive is fine. Wanna start competing next year. Gonna do the central Illinois bragging rights backyard comp in Arthur this year to try it out. If anyone is willing to help out it would be greatly appreciated.
Sweetsmoke87 is offline   Reply With Quote