SS M1 grill is almost finished

Jetpilot

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I got this pic from Travis at M1 grills today. The grill is almost finished they just have some final polishing to go and then it should be on a truck headed my way.

Sorry I tried rotating the pic to proper orientation but had no luck.....

Attachments

• 857FF543-423E-41E4-95B5-59E2658EBD65.jpg
    857FF543-423E-41E4-95B5-59E2658EBD65.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 649
That's beautiful! Almost to nice to cook on.... almost.
b305c4b651797c37fafac3da718f6859.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice cooker, congratulations!
Looks a bit like my Hasty Bake Gourmet with the adjustable grate. Very handy feature!

Nice cooker, congratulations!
Looks a bit like my Hasty Bake Gourmet with the adjustable grate. Very handy feature!

Thanks! I have owned and used a HB legacy for over 20 years with great success. I decided to go this route as it appeared to address some of the things I’d like changed on my old HB.

Thanks! I have owned and used a HB legacy for over 20 years with great success. I decided to go this route as it appeared to address some of the things I’d like changed on my old HB.

I used to have a HB Gourmet. I have also had an M1. In my opinion the M1 is way better than the HB in almost every way. And the 2019 M1’s appear to have been refined to remove everything that annoyed me about the first generation. Kudos to Travis and crew :)

Wow, that is nice. I want one. I like the bigger wheels and is what I would get if I got an M1. Does that $3,800 include shipping?

The new 357 Hasty Bake is $3,400 and it's made out of 18 gauge stainless so the SS M1 seems like a great deal.

Speaking of HB, someone on the HB facebook group said that M grills was having a hard time getting the SS M1 polished correctly and is why it hasn't came out yet. I don't know if that was true or not. Probably just hating on the M1.

Did you ever get this grill? I'm curious to see what you think of it.

The M1-S is now available for purchase.

Doug this is your M1 in the photo so we will be shipping it out to you first of next week.

The M1-S shown is with our standard casters. The first 2 we built did have larger 8" stainless steel casters. So that is an option.

More photos are coming on the website.

While you're at it, check out our new Big M Smoker! If you're looking for a large commercial smoker, you MUST check this one out.

Thanks guys!

https://mgrills.com/collections/our-grills/products/2019-m1-s

BTW..just to clarify the stainless M1 finish. We received orders for 2 of these before we even built our first one. The first stainless M1 had more of a matte stainless finish. We went back and forth and spent a ton of time grinding the welds to match the current M1's look and refinishing the stainless steel. After some back and forth, we decided to build the new M1's with polished stainless and tig welding the entire body of the grill. Both of the M1's we built are BEAUTIFUL! We just had to refine our process which took longer than expected. But we got it and are extremely excited about this cooker!

Doug this is your M1 in the photo so we will be shipping it out to you first of next week.

The M1-S shown is with our standard casters. The first 2 we built did have larger 8" stainless steel casters. So that is an option.

While you're at it, check out our new Big M Smoker! If you're looking for a large commercial smoker, you MUST check this one out.

Thanks guys!

BTW..just to clarify the stainless M1 finish. We received orders for 2 of these before we even built our first one. The first stainless M1 had more of a matte stainless finish. We went back and forth and spent a ton of time grinding the welds to match the current M1's look and refinishing the stainless steel. After some back and forth, we decided to build the new M1's with polished stainless and tig welding the entire body of the grill. Both of the M1's we built are BEAUTIFUL! We just had to refine our process which took longer than expected. But we got it and are extremely excited about this cooker!

This might be my next smoker/grill. I need to save my pennies though! Beautiful work on this grill!

Thanks guys!

Travis,
I was reading the description of this new grill on your website. It said that the firebox is made out of 10 gauge mild steel with a 1/4" steel door. Can you clarify if these two things are made out of regular steel or stainless steel. Thanks. It's definitely a beautiful grill/smoker.

Back