Over the moon happy !

Also be prepared, as wonderful as this last event went, be prepared for the exact opposite to happen down the road. As head cook it is imperative in your mind that you can hit that level every time you send in the box, but the stars will have their say.
I have seen more team friends than you might imagine with such certainty that todays entry was a sure fired winner that finishing way down the list just turned them into a raging maniac, not good.
For sure enjoy your day, but learn humility and know that bad days are just as possible.
Ed

Also be prepared, as wonderful as this last event went, be prepared for the exact opposite to happen down the road. As head cook it is imperative in your mind that you can hit that level every time you send in the box, but the stars will have their say.
I have seen more team friends than you might imagine with such certainty that todays entry was a sure fired winner that finishing way down the list just turned them into a raging maniac, not good.
For sure enjoy your day, but learn humility and know that bad days are just as possible.
Ed

Solid advice sir

We heading out friday again , with mind set of be prepared check all boxes, just run our program, cook better than we did before , an what happens happens

Hell yeah!! Congrats!! Just keep in mind to always have fun....if the calls don't come you can always enjoy the ride! Keep striding to do your best!

Congrats! Very exciting and addictive game we play.

I just saw your Jealous Devil Charcoal in Academy yesterday so this post is timely. Nice to see the folks behind this are Brethren.

Maybe we'll see you out on the comp trail sometime!

That is an awesome success story, gives all of us who are scared to make the leap a little hope that it can be done. Amazing job.

Back