All these gadgets, where do you put them all??

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
(Inspired by the other post regarding spice and rub storage)

Seriously?
I mean the outdoor stuff is one thing (yes I have cookers everywhere and my outdoor table is not near as organized as I like), but what about the supporting cast??

-Immersion circulator
-Insulated tub for immersion circulator
-Food processor
-Rice maker
-Instapot (looks almost exactly like the rice cooker)
-Deep fryer (or air fryer)
-Dusty travel crockpot for holidays
-Meat slicer
-Meat grinder
-Knives (do you use a block? Magnetic strip? Drawer???)
-Mini light tower for the “quick” food photos

My cabinets are begging for mercy and my countertop hasn’t been seen in months

(Inspired by the other post regarding spice and rub storage)

Seriously?
I mean the outdoor stuff is one thing (yes I have cookers everywhere and my outdoor table is not near as organized as I like), but what about the supporting cast??

-Immersion circulator
-Insulated tub for immersion circulator
-Food processor
-Rice maker
-Instapot (looks almost exactly like the rice cooker)
-Deep fryer (or air fryer)
-Dusty travel crockpot for holidays
-Meat slicer
-Meat grinder
-Knives (do you use a block? Magnetic strip? Drawer???)
-Mini light tower for the “quick” food photos

My cabinets are begging for mercy and my countertop hasn’t been seen in months

I don't see a stand mixer, or electric kettle on your list. You better get to the store.
almost forgot vacuum sealer, sausage stuffer, meat tenderizer, and dehydrator. Oh yeah, then there is the meat mixer.:tsk:

I have a "BLACK HOLE" that stores everything, caned or dried goods and hardware.

Enter at your own risk.................

But be sure someone knows about your adventure in case of your getting lost and not finding your way out!!!!

I don't see a stand mixer, or electric kettle on your list. You better get to the store.
almost forgot vacuum sealer, sausage stuffer, meat tenderizer, and dehydrator. Oh yeah, then there is the meat mixer.:tsk:

The stand mixer is my sons and he got it for Christmas (kitchen aid pro 5 qt in cobalt) and he keeps it hidden from me)

I did forget the vacuum sealer cause I keep it in the hall closet

I’ve been looking at a meat mixer, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet

All that, and still forgot about the blender, and immersion blender. No wonder I don't have any counter space.:laugh:

For Q, I don't sous vide, have a rice maker, Instapot, meat grinder, or light tower.

I guess I'm gadget deprived. :p

I have some of the other machines for my in-house cooking.

I try to avoid the "gadget trap" with Q.

Light tower?

I have poor lighting in my kitchen. While i can cook just fine in the dark, it doesn’t make for good photos

6166dd688412ab8985aa1d7717174ca7.jpg

For Q, I don't sous vide, have a rice maker, Instapot, meat grinder, or light tower.

I guess I'm gadget deprived. :p

I have some of the other machines for my in-house cooking.

I try to avoid the "gadget trap" with Q.

SV and Q are a great match!
I don’t BBQ my rice though

Well fark! It take that back, I have made a few paella’s (forgot to list the paella pan)

We have stuff everywhere. We have a small hutch in the dinning room that stores a bunch, and more storage in the basement for the really infrequently used stuff. It's the main reason I won't get a rice cooker or an instant pot. Kitchen supplies need to be used a LOT or be very compact for us to get it.

When I saw your list it made me think where the heck is it all, the reality is it all fits between my kitchen and pantry. I will admit ever so often I come across something I forgot about.

We turned a spare bedroom into a pantry but 60% is "stuff"

No room for a light, if natural or installed lighting is not good enough for my iPhone, oh well? Does not change the taste :mrgreen:

Same as Smoke Dawg here
Small Bedroom turned into a Pantry full of everything
2 service Trollys, one with meat processing stuff
One with Vonnies Baking stuff and shelves full of what we use sometimes.
Then comes the outside 30foot by 30foot shed:doh:

Back