***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Asian Style BBQ" Throwdown - Vote!***

***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Asian Style BBQ" Throwdown - Vote!***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
This looks like it's going to be tough...... Uh, difficult to choose one.

Woooo! Lot's of last minute excellence! Some gorgeous entries there!

Bill

An amazing set of meals. Though choice.

Can everyone be a winner on this one?

I think this is the throwdown I'm most torn on which one to vote for. Every single entry is something I want to cook and eat!

Can everyone be a winner on this one?

I think this is the throwdown I'm most torn on which one to vote for. Every single entry is something I want to cook and eat!

To answer your question, yes!

From my perspective, everyone who enters any Throwdown is a winner just for showing up and taking the time to prepare, and then document their cook! Sometimes the given throwdown category is an opportunity to push the envelope of creativity or delve deeper into tried and true favorites. I think we got a bit of both on this one!

For some reason, this morning the pictures for QN and Ron aren't displaying. Is anyone else not seeing the same issue? I'm on my tablet, will check later on my Windows desktop.

For some reason, this morning the pictures for QN and Ron aren't displaying. Is anyone else not seeing the same issue? I'm on my tablet, will check later on my Windows desktop.

I'm seeing pics for both these entries, Dom. Anyone else having an issue?

I can see them on my Windows based Laptop.

I'm not sure why but I routinely cannot see the pictures posted by SmokinAussie and Shiz-Nit on my Windows based Laptop. I can only see their pictures when I view them on my Apple I-Pad.

Mine is usually the other way around, I usually can't see some pics from my phone, but can see them all on my laptop. For this TD I can't see QN & ronbrad62's pics on my phone.

Back