• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "La Guerre de Pomme de Terre (Battle Potato)" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "La Guerre de Pomme de Terre (Battle Potato)" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"La Guerre de Pomme de Terre (Battle Potato)"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 12/25.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1479890_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1482023_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1487748_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1488355_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]The BBQ QB[/size]
1488364_The_BBQ_QB2.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1488378_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1488444_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1488535_landarc.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I've finally got it boiled down to 8.

That has got to be the absolute worst plating I've ever done. It tasted good though...:crazy:

Yeah...it was pretty bad looking, I had to beg him to even enter it. See he waited until Sunday night before attempting to do anything. Was one of those funky weekends when we didn't want to do anything but lay around and watch TV. It did taste good though, he'll have to do a cook thread after I show him how to use photobucket.

Hey, where'd my thanks button go? :tsk: I'm gonna have to think about this one for awhile. There are too many good choices to narrow it down quickly, and then there is that darn historical recreation sighting...

Another hard one gonna have to think on this one Great job guys and gal

I know which one I choose if it is based on pure visual stimulation, but I like to imagine how they tasted as well.....Hmmmmmm

Actually, after looking at them all again.....I HAVE NO IDEA, great job everyone.

I'm on a roll, I've doubled my votes since last night!:shock: This could be the big one!

Nice job all, had to go with Gore..cause there was more cheese and bacon than potato!! :thumb:

Yeah Gore got me too with that beautful display but that soup was calling my name too.

Great job all, and after much consideration I finally voted for the soup. Gore's creation looked good, but at some level I think he is messing with us and snuck a scarab beetle in there somehow. Deguerre's got serious consideration for its hysterical, er, historical value, but then closer study showed inaccuracies in one of the ironclad's armament.

All that and I don't want anyone to say "no soup for you"... :becky:

Deguerre's got serious consideration for its hysterical, er, historical value, but then closer study showed inaccuracies in one of the ironclad's armament.

All that and I don't want anyone to say "no soup for you"... :becky:

Ok, ok. So they weren't Dahlgrens, and the other didn't have 10 guns. I accidentally ate some of the armaments.:roll:

Back