Spicewine Gourmet Blend All Seasoning

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Holy hell!!! I didn't know this stuff even existed, Jay! Awesome flavor! Stumbled across it at Apple Market in Richmond this weekend! I've been sitting here just eating that chit out of the bottle while reading! :lol: Jay, any suggestions on what you've used it on that you liked?

Hold on, Jeff I need you to call all local outfits here in Dallas to get it down here.

You know Jay.....he won't use the forum to promote......but you just did a fine job Jeff!

Yes folks, this new product, PLUS Jay's new mustard bbq sauce are available at
www.spicewineironworks.com

Good stuff!

Thanks Jeff!

The new mustard sauce is just awesome, had it on some brats last week, could eat it by the spoonful. Id venture to say its sooo good that even Bill would go for seconds!!!

Jeff, it is great stuff.

I always use it in my beer batter for frying.

Holy hell!!! I didn't know this stuff even existed, Jay! Awesome flavor! Stumbled across it at Apple Market in Richmond this weekend! I've been sitting here just eating that chit out of the bottle while reading! :lol: Jay, any suggestions on what you've used it on that you liked?

I've seen him use it on chicken. I say "use your imagination." Jay also said it is really good in soup and I have to agree.

Cheers,
Nate

Back