Poor Brethren Brett - Brotherbd

B

barbefunkoramaque

Comes all the way down here to see the Weep Method in action and we get rain so hard I can't get the temp past 220 or so. Havin to cook in the hot spots today. Of course, its only 3 o clock. Yard all flooded and now its done turned cold. Wishin I had a spicewine today or I left the brazos under the carport at the church.

Comes all the way down here to see the Weep Method in action and we get rain so hard I can't get the temp past 220 or so. Havin to cook in the hot spots today. Of course, its only 3 o clock. Yard all flooded and now its done turned cold. Wishin I had a spicewine today or I left the brazos under the carport at the church.
Sorry to that Barbefunk!

If it were not for my Spicewine, I would not be cooking today its just down right nasty out there. :cool:
Dave

LOL, cold. And I cannot find my welding blankets. The rain stopped. Well this is why I allow myself plenty of time. I was hoping to be done at 5 but obviously gonna need more time.

The Brazos is definitely a fair weather smoker.

LOL, cold. And I cannot find my welding blankets. The rain stopped. Well this is why I allow myself plenty of time. I was hoping to be done at 5 but obviously gonna need more time.

The Brazos is definitely a fair weather smoker.

It's snowing here in North Texas!:doh:

Found a damn bunch of rocks in my air inducer. Not enough to block flow but enough to slow it.

Back