members mark pellet smoker

punchy

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
saw one of the 28" smokers at sams club near me. it seemed pretty heavy, and sturdy. the metal was thicker than I thought it would be and seemed to have a pretty good sealing surface on lid. wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

Looks like it's made by Trail Embers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know anything about them but it has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. :thumb:

You would essentially be buying a lifetime smoker. Sam's policy is that they return everything. If you buy it and don't like it, return it. If you have it for a while and it breaks, return it. I work for Sam's and it blows my mind to see what they return. We returned contact lenses once. We don't sell contact lenses in Oklahoma. Just take a picture of your receipt. The actual receipt will fade over time.

You would essentially be buying a lifetime smoker. Sam's policy is that they return everything. If you buy it and don't like it, return it. If you have it for a while and it breaks, return it. I work for Sam's and it blows my mind to see what they return. We returned contact lenses once. We don't sell contact lenses in Oklahoma. Just take a picture of your receipt. The actual receipt will fade over time.

From what I experienced you don’t even ya e to have the receipt. It’s saved with your account there.

This has Smitty written all over it :clap:

Negative Ghost Rider....... RecTec or Better...................
I’m not gonna try a cheap one with crappy controller.........
I might would try a Smoke Daddy Pellet Pro 680..........I’d get the optional searing station.

Negative Ghost Rider....... RecTec or Better...................

I’m not gonna try a cheap one with crappy controller.........

I might would try a Smoke Daddy Pellet Pro 680..........I’d get the optional searing station.

Rec Tecs are so fugly tho.

I'd not care for a 10# pellet hopper, if I were using it for long cooks. Getting up in the middle of the night to put more pellets in would be defeating my purpose.

I never thought I would be interested in a pellet pooper, but... we have a place we stay sometimes that does not allow charcoal. at home all I use is charcoal and wood. so trying to find something that complies with rules and does not cost a fortune since it will not at all be a primary cooker.

that is a very nice one, but more than I want to spend just for only using on occasional weekends.

I’m having a really good time with great results on my small pellet cooker.

I think it depends where you are in your bbq career, and life. Imho they make boring tv, but excellent food.

It’s never going to have the atmosphere of Pitmasters shoveling coals, or stickburners starting their fires. It will have people asking to take home any leftovers.

I was skeptical. I was wrong.

Easy operation-excellent food

Last edited:
Back