Shredded and Sauced
IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

Filled and ready for tomorrow
IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

Cheers,
Nate

Oh yeah, I'd hit on that! Looks great - if you have any of the shredded beef left, try some nachos with it!

Pulled chuck roast. Never tried that. Looks great. What temp and how long?

Oh yeah, I'd hit on that! Looks great - if you have any of the shredded beef left, try some nachos with it!

I did reserve some. I didn't know what I was going to do with it at the time but, I didn't want it all to go into the enchiladas. I might have to try this. Thanks

Pulled chuck roast. Never tried that. Looks great. What temp and how long?

I cooked it just like a butt to 195. I'm not 100% sure on the time. I think it was about 11 hours at 250.

Cheers,
Nate

What time is dinner tomorrow? I can be there in about 5 hours :-D

What did you mix with the beef for the filling, nate?

What time is dinner tomorrow? I can be there in about 5 hours :-D

What did you mix with the beef for the filling, nate?

I bought two enchilada seasoning packets. One I mixed with the beef and let it set. I took the other packet and mixed is with a can of tomato sauce and water. I cooked this down a little and mixed two cups with the beef. The remaining I used to dip the tortillas. Once all the tortillas were dipped and the enchiladas were made I dumped the rest on top and covered them with cheesy goodness.

They looked so good I'm thinking of having them for dinner tonight and the chickens tomorrow.

Last edited:
Those enchiladas are absolutely mouthwatering! You just raised the bar. Excellent pron, Brewmaster!

yeppers,

I'd be damned if this isn't on the menu next sat.

I know this was good.

I bought two enchilada seasoning packets. One I mixed with the beef and let it set. I took the other packet and mixed is with a can of tomato sauce and water.

So I would be right to assume that the red sauce in the pot is this recipe?

Looks great. Anything special about the Tortilla's? Homemade store bought? They look like flour.

Very nice. Looks way better than the cr*p I got last night from a local Mexican joint.

Back