Thanksgiving at the new Place

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Got some family in town for our 1st turkey day at the new place. To make tomorrow easier we have all the sides prepped and ready to heat in the oven or smoker. So all that has to go down is 2 turkeys and a ham :clap2:.

Doing a traditional flavored turkey and then one with some jerk seasoning. Dry brining both and cured my own ham which I've done a few times before. Finally went and loaded up on booze for our place last week so ready to go for tomorrow :becky:.

More to come...........

zrSp6r4l.jpg

DEwfn4dl.jpg

ZsGvcTZl.jpg

hDZJBYOl.jpg

LUld7Dyl.jpg

zy8v2Mcl.jpg

RxpjJX0l.jpg

w9GWxjul.jpg

At least you have the Livet family in the house. All should bode well no matter who shows up. Make sure you start with the 18 and work backwards…ask me how I know! Happy thanksgiving…looking forward to seeing how everything turns out!

I see all sorts of great stuff happening down in GA over the next 24-36...

I totally forgot about food pics after seeing the liquor selection! Good choice putting that pic last I don’t think anyone would remember any other pics! Food looks great too! Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!

At least you have the Livet family in the house. All should bode well no matter who shows up. Make sure you start with the 18 and work backwards…ask me how I know! Happy thanksgiving…looking forward to seeing how everything turns out!

We're giving the booze the Tarantino treatment, where we hop all around time and don't really have a start or end point...............or rhyme or reason to what is happening :shock:

Roll with the flow! B.Trace is my pick outta that collection.Channel Charlie Rich!Or google him and listen to “I keep on rolling with the flow”!

We’ll prepped. I take my hat off to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We're giving the booze the Tarantino treatment, where we hop all around time and don't really have a start or end point...............or rhyme or reason to what is happening :shock:
Maybe not the full Tarantino treatment….I haven’t seen the Natty Ice….yet….

Looking good so far. I’m sure it’ll all be amazing.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back