• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Slow n Sear Deluxe $40 off for 22" model

Sweet! Grabbed one.

I'm building a 26" on a cart for the cabin. This will work perfect. Not much of a size difference between the 22 and 26 SnS' since I have both already. Love that the new ones have a removeable water reservoir. I never use water with my SnS'.

Last edited:
Lol I'm cheap, made my own
a873b93b85a9769b1feae394a0f2ff63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Get one! I bought the regular slow n sear a few month ago and it has quickly become my favorite accessory. It is great for putting a sear on a steak followed by a lower temp indirect heat. Last weekend I used it for spatchcock chicken and it worked excellent. It is also great for smoking ribs, but I still like the snake method a little better for that.

Finally ordered one after being on the fence for years. Thanks for the heads up!

Let's see if it works any better than my 2 trusty old bricks

I wish this sale had been on when I bought my deluxe SnS! It's an amazing accessory for a Weber kettle, and I wouldn't be without it. Way better than the bricks I used for years. My most recent SnS ribs:

sZMY7hy.jpg

Ordered. I really enjoy the kettle more than all cookers I’ve had. Made some beef plate ribs last weekend on the kettle. Gave one rib to a neighbor that told me today it was one the best things he’s had in awhile.

DANG IT!!! Been wanting to replace my 26 kettle that I sold before our from CA to TN. This “sale” may just cost me $400+… lol.

For those that have the standard deluxe SNS in a 26’er… are ya happy with the fit? I had the XL before which I friggin’ loved, but it’s a lot more $ than this offer too.

DANG IT!!! Been wanting to replace my 26 kettle that I sold before our from CA to TN. This “sale” may just cost me $400+… lol.

For those that have the standard deluxe SNS in a 26’er… are ya happy with the fit? I had the XL before which I friggin’ loved, but it’s a lot more $ than this offer too.

I have both Robb. Very little difference between the 22 and 26. Especially considering these new ones have a removable water reservoir. Picked up my third one and will put the 22sns in my second 26.

Back