How long do soak your wood chips?

Well I did some additional research and seem to have found the answer.
attachment.php

So it's clearly evident based on these series of equations that one must soak the bag of chips in liquid smoke overnight for between 8-10 hours, then poke a series of one inch diameter holes spaced 2 inches apart on both sides of the bag before putting the bag on the smoker for optimal smoke flavor.

Seems like some of us were on the right track from the get-go.

Hard to argue with that kind of science and thanks for your diligent and tireless research, Bob!

:thumb:

So it's clearly evident based on these series of equations that one must soak the bag of chips in liquid smoke overnight for between 8-10 hours, then poke a series of one inch diameter holes spaced 2 inches apart on both sides of the bag before putting the bag on the smoker for optimal smoke flavor.

Seems like some of us were on the right track from the get-go.

Hard to argue with that kind of science and thanks for your diligent and tireless research, Bob!

:thumb:

I’ve found that flipping your meat every 3.2 seconds enhances the flavor of bagged chips by a magnitude of 1.23

Concerned about x2 over 2

After seeing that how can we trust any of it

Based on the title I thought this thread should be moved to the WP. But the depth of knowledge and the relentless commitment to research in this thread is insane. Today Bob C Que is your uncle!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I have met Bob C Que at the St. Louis Bash and he does cook one Tasty rack O' ribs...or at least he did before he went pellet. :pray:

Back