The 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash Planning Post

The pink thongs?

As much as we'd love to attend, not to see Paul in his Big Girl Panties, we will not be able to on the weekend planned due to other commitments.

Now the only question is since Dennis isn't attending, who is going to sing karaoke with Paul?

I'll be working on "Islands in the Stream" and we'll find a Dolly Parton wig and outfit for Paul.

I have the unpleasant task to tell you guys that we're not going to come this year. ..... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we just don't feel comfortable traveling half way across the country.
The Ohio Bash is a week earlier and only half as far. I'm trying to make that one as well.

When are you planning the next SE Bash? Next Spring?

The Ohio Bash is a week earlier and only half as far. I'm trying to make that one as well.

When are you planning the next SE Bash? Next Spring?

And I don't have to travel through Atlanta, Birmingham, and Shreveport. My biggest concerns of some political bs uprising started.

I don't know about another bash down here man, the SE bash just petered out. Had 3 attendees the last 2 years. Don't get me wrong even hanging out with one Brethren is a good time but not many down here get together.

I'm in. Bringing my nephew, Richard with me, and Mike Porterfield from Shreveport, aka Happy Hapgood, formerly known as Toast. Going to check in with Austin Cade - Reload, and see if he wants to come.

Ha. And I thought Toast died!

Ha. And I thought Toast died!
11f506af4631ecf7f38cc524fb306122.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back