New LSG 24x36 horizontal offset cabinet

whenyeastattack

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
Jack
After years of waffling I finally placed an order with Lone Star Grillz in the middle of May, 2018 for a 24x36 horizontal offset cabinet cooker with warming oven. For years I went back and forth on if I would rather have a pipe cooker or their vertical offset - or if I should just stick with my WSM and put my money into something else. Then along came the new for 2018 horizontal offsets and I was sold.

It arrived yesterday and man am I glad I plunked down the coin for this beast! It's indescribably beautiful. It... it looks like the fourth of July!

I uncrated it last night and today I'm seasoning it. First cook will be tomorrow - 16 lb brisket, 3 racks of spares, and pork belly burnt ends, plus baked beans and mac & cheese for a small crowd. Can't wait!

TtgSXZm.jpg

shsnm0Z.jpg

NQirHTI.jpg

shsnm0Z.jpg

XiCtE3v.jpg

YjJfBIa.jpg

WDOLG7E.jpg

Congrats!! Looks fantastic, can’t wait to see your posts and reviews. I have been very interested in this cooker since it came out. Not too many traditional flow cabinet style stick burners on the market. :cool:

Congratulations that is one beautiful cooker, y'all going to be eating good tomorrow.

Looks great!

I nearly had a heart attack trying to uncrate my PeeWee last week in the Texas heat. Not sure how you fared on one that size!

Back