BBQ pit stolen near Fargo, ND... APB

Prairie Smoke

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hello, just posting a quick note to notify anyone in North Dakota or Minneapolis to keep an eye open for an offset stickburner trailer for sale.

We are travelling home from the Royal (where we had an awesome time). We lost the trailer, bumper hitch problems and we had to leave it in the ditch on I-29 20 miles South of Fargo. We left it for 2 hours while we had a hitch installed, when we returned it was gone. Police report has been filed.

Just crossing my fingers that the Northern plains brethren will keep an eye out.

Pic attached.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3259.jpg
    IMG_3259.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 753
That sucks! :mad: Will keep an eye out on Craigslist and eBay for you.

I feel your pain. Who would do something like that? That is so spur of the moment!

I hate to have 20/20 hind site on this but one of you should have stayed behind with the pit while the other one went to get the hitch fixed. Your pit was a "hot" item sitting there on the freeway. I hope and pray you get it back soon bro.

This certainly sucks, people can really blow it at times, stealing a pit like that. You know it was not just accidentally lost on the freeway.

Michael, your point is well taken, but, we used to have this happen with the boats, and you never know how long the repairs might take and when you are going to be able to get back, leaving someone out there could lead to more problems. We used to either lock the wheels or take the ball receiver with us, just to make theft more difficult.

Dang, sorry man. The times we have left our boats beside the road we only lost a little gear out of them. both times we lost a wheel so no one could take the trailer anyway without fixing the axle.

Damn, that really sucks! I'll have my peeps on the look out in souix city area and down here in central Iowa too!

That's a bad bad deal. Well, if they show up here trying to sell the rig, the government won't have to spend any money on prosecution. We still take folk behind the barn around here!!!! Man, I sure hope you get it back...real bummer.

That sucks! I'm nowhere near those areas, but will keep an eye out anyways as I usually do nationwide searches for things for sale.

That can't be near Fargo. It's early October and there is no snow. :shock: :-D

In all seriousness, that really blows. I hope y'all get it back.

John

Back