Blue Rhino Loose on the High Plains! - w/Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
After all of the Blackstone Griddle discussions over the last few years, I've been in the hunt for something similar. I just don't need the size or weight of the 36" for our family.

The Blue Rhino Razor's been calling my name for about a week. At $98 (thanks to Lowe's military discount), it was a splurge we could agree upon.

j6aA2y3h.jpg

After seasoning, per the directions, I cooked up a couple of slices of Wright's bacon to further season the grill. (And who doesn't like bacon!?)

NAhlDvih.jpg

Thanks to Cowgirl's Blackstone Burger post, I had an idea of what I wanted to cook for lunch on my new toy.

6hFz3Pfh.jpg

Had no burger buns, but went with a bit more of a patty melt format:

XACvZYbh.jpg

"Oh my, my! Oh, hell yes!" - Tom Petty

7cAta0wh.jpg

Can't wait for future griddle adventures and shenanigans.

I do love a patty melt and that looks spot on. Sweet little griddle, will it work with small propane bottles?

Sweet little griddle, will it work with small propane bottles?

That's exactly what she runs on, Bill. Depending on how many cooks I can get out of a small bottle, I may pick up the hose that'll connect it to a larger bottle like for a "normal sized" gasser.

Your going to enjoy it a lot!

I've been watching all of the great griddle cooks for the past few years, and wondering just how much we'd enjoy one. It's been fun to hear CINCHOUSE rave about the patty melt and already start planning the next adventures. :becky:

Awesome purchase for the awesome meal. Smashburger patty melts on great rustic bread.

Congratulations on your new purchase Marc, I'm sure you'll use it to it's full potential.

Oh damn, you just done pushed me over the edge now!
I even have my spatula already and waiting!
I've been wanting to blast some burgers on my Lodge griddle, on the gasser barby out back.
And I love me a Patty Melt!

I think I just figured out dinner tonight. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to get me one of those griddles now.

https://bluerhino.com/products/grills/razor/gbt1860l

Oh double damn!
7 available!
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Blue-Rhino...4-sq-in-Portable-Gas-Griddle-Grill/1000364857

OK, I'm up the creek without a paddle. Me and my supervisor ran out and bought one, :shock:

Last edited:
Oh damn, you just done pushed me over the edge now!

Get it, Sonny!

When you unpack it, don't forget to check inside/underneath for the hardware and LP gas connection. They hide that stuff really well.

Get it, Sonny!

When you unpack it, don't forget to check inside/underneath for the hardware and LP gas connection. They hide that stuff really well.

I did!
I only debated with myself for a few minutes, Grabbed the dog and his leash, And ran right down to my closest Lowe's!
Also bought a 4 pack of pounders. (Gas)
It's seasoned and ready for some smash burgers at 6. Onions and all. I found a smaller package of my home made Canadian Bacon I thawing out to do up.
Perfect size for my needs! :clap2:

Thanks for your post!:wink:

Back