"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Nasty weather predicted here as well.
Tonight may be ribeye caps and scallops sous vide and Blackstoned.
Picked up a bone in shoulder just in case the guessers are wrong.
Always have wings on hand, may sous vide some and crisp 'em up under the broiler with some naturiffic hot wing rub.
Sunday will have to be a big 'ol bacon and coffee infused breakphast for the DD inspired TD.
Have a great weekend all!

Happy Phriday, Phu and pharkers,
I am in the same boat as phar as bad weather goes, it seems like the vegan gods are raining on my days off (Phri/Sat) to keep me phrom cooking, so I will have to come up with some indoor creation. Phor those that are able to smoke, have a great time, and phor everyone, have a saphe and phun weekend.

We had our crazy winter weather over the last 24 hours... should get into the 50s today.

I've got some rib tips in the phreezer that are begging for the Buccs Thai Rib treatment.

We'll almost certainly do wings on Sunday.

Kind regards and thin blue!

I'm going to smoke some chicken legs and thighs on the Weber. I'm not going to finish them on the Weber though, just getting some smoke on them. They will finish up in the oven in a casserole dish. I'm following a Cajun recipe and may post it if all goes well. Have a great weekend everyone.

PAGING DR PHU AND all you ember heads and emberette!!...missed you knuckleheads....about to get the outdoor kitchen done....been a slow go...wont be perfect....bt it will be user freiendly for this ole dude.....got about half the countertop poured. when finished we’ll have to put a finish on the concrete and stucco the outside. ...Just wanted to say hello and Peace......hope all is going well you dudes / dudette!! Peace!!

Not a darn thing. Raining all day today, going to a high or 20 tomorrow. Dang.

Well, I have a couple pork tenderloins marinating in SoyVay's Island Teriyaki. Might throw them on the gas grill tonight.

Picked up a couple of 99 cents per pound picnics at Kroger Wednesday. Trimmed and salted last night, then this morning hit one with Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub and the other with a more savory rub that I made up. Onto the 18.5 WSM with some pecan and cherry. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_20200118_080104.jpg
    IMG_20200118_080104.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 46
Got snow on the ground, butt ass cold, and the wife is out of town. I am going to get my first dutch oven today and do some red beans, rice, and andouille sausage this afternoon. I got a case of beer in the frig and bottle of the Tullamore Dew. Humm....If it could just go on forever!

Beautiful day here, but don't know what I'm gonna cook. :noidea: Cooked a brisket for my kids' robotics team the other day, but they ate it all (along with chix & other things) so the visiting in-laws didn't get any - maybe I'll do one for the house.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!
And Phu, gotta say I'm jealous - I know you'll be eating good! :cool:

Back