Uplimit-But She’s Everything I Could’ve Asked For

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I don’t trim to heavily anymore and I Season the exposed fat just like the meat. That rendered fat (brisket jelly) is something we really enjoy in soups stews and chili. That and we turn it all into chopped brisket anyway I can somewhat justify the higher prices. This is a grand small full packer. I grabbed it without looking at the price based on size and looks. There is a limit to what I will pay. The brisket jelly does have a worth. Not high dollar enough yet to make me walk away. That jelly. And a gratuitous breakfast shot. Chopped Brisket on Ezekiel Muffin with a drizzle of Memphis Q Sauce

Last edited:
Nice looking breakfast. Ever try a fried egg on it? Doing up some omelets right now.

Pan smoking catch all the rendering. Even wrapped and leave in the pan. Catch it all even during rest. Add a little stock to the pan as you go,not too much. Pour rendered liquid into a bowl then into bottom of fridge for a few days. Under the hard cap should be “jelly”. Great in soups stews chili veggies mixed into cream cheese for a dip. Possibilities are endless. Even have mixed a little into Bloody Marys

You are very resourceful. I'm not sure about drinking it though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pan smoking catch all the rendering. Even wrapped and leave in the pan. Catch it all even during rest. Add a little stock to the pan as you go,not too much. Pour rendered liquid into a bowl then into bottom of fridge for a few days. Under the hard cap should be “jelly”. Great in soups stews chili veggies mixed into cream cheese for a dip. Possibilities are endless. Even have mixed a little into Bloody Marys
Thanks for the pro tip. :thumb:

Brisket Jelly, the gift that keeps on giving.
Mighty fine brisket sandwich there, I'd do 2.

Had to chop the brisket, eh?

Yep, a few sliced trophy shots, the obligatory draped over granton edged blade-a close up or two- then point/flat chopped mixed and bagged in quart baggies

Last edited:
Plop an egg on top on anything and it becomes breakfast. I particularly like Bueno pork tamales with a couple poached eggs on top.

Adams speaks sooth about brisket drippings. Fantastic stuff for chili. Going to make some today with the braising liquid (beef stock and pale ale) leftover from Saturdays chuck. Or maybe some beans and meat.

Back