Liver 2. The results show

appliancedude

Knows what a fatty is.
Thanks to all that made a liver thread go 4 pages. Honestly I thought I might get 1 or 2 responses. Special thanks to Divemaster for the recipe.
And here are the results. Oh yea wife has camera on scrapbooking trip. All I had was the crappy motorola. But here goes.

Thats one pound of elk liver
060609_17331.jpg

A little onion on the coals for aromatic and oil soaked onion to oil grate

060609_17381.jpg

060609_17392.jpg

I can't believe I'm taking pictures of this instead of diving in/
Grill marks on liver, I'm drooling.

060609_17492.jpg

2 minutes each side. left it a little overdone. Tasted great but a little dry

060609_17531.jpg

060609_17561.jpg

Yea I ate it all. Well my daughter had one bite:-D
060609_18091.jpg

2 year old proof the weber

060609_17401.jpg

The reason you 2 year old proof the weber

060609_17461.jpg

Just about the cutest thing I have ever scene. Maybe 2nd to the sliced pickle on top of Jacob's Giant hamburger about a year ago.

Real cool pic of you little one...Liver....NOT! Don't eat anything takes toxins ou of you body..Just my opinion bro.

honestly, ummmm, you can keep the liver, but the brew looked great!!

thanks for posting the pron!!!

Seriously guys you don't know what your missing.:biggrin: The funny thing is, both my parents hate liver too. My dad gave it to me as a joke when I was about 4. We were eating at some restaurant with my grandparents and my grandpa ordered it. My dad got a little piece to give to me, and grandpa ended up having to share half with me. From what I understand grandpa was not happy, but he was not about to tell his first grandchild no:biggrin:

I love liver and onions...my mom cooked it fairly often when I was a kid in Tennessee. :p I just can't seem to get my wife on board with letting me fry up a batch...she says it smells up her kitchen and makes her gag...:lol::lol::lol:

JD, even though I don't eat it, liver and onions frying in a CI pan really smells good. Mom used to make it and I loved the aroma.

I love liver and onions...my mom cooked it fairly often when I was a kid in Tennessee. :p I just can't seem to get my wife on board with letting me fry up a batch...she says it smells up her kitchen and makes her gag...:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not allowed to fry it up either, when shes home. Ever time she leaves me, go's to her moms, scrapbook getaways, I cook it up and then light ever bloody candle she has and open all the windows:cool: Thats why I wanted to try it on the grill. Keep the smell outside, I might get to have it more often. She only leaves me alone maybe 2 or 3 times a year, thats not enough to satisfy my liver cravings

DANG!! Grilled looks GOOD!! I'd hit that fo' 'sho:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Your little one is a cutie pie!

I'm not allowed to fry it up either, when shes home. Ever time she leaves me, go's to her moms, scrapbook getaways, I cook it up and then light ever bloody candle she has and open all the windows:cool: Thats why I wanted to try it on the grill. Keep the smell outside, I might get to have it more often. She only leaves me alone maybe 2 or 3 times a year, thats not enough to satisfy my liver cravings

Hmmm...there's an idea...my wife usually bugs out to socal to visit her brother for Labor Day weekend...:wink:

Cute kid!!!

And the liver actually looks good!!

But you can't fool me!!! My mom tried for 18 years, and the Army tried for 13 (Beef Suprise is usually liver, and only a suprise once...)

Liver, blecch!!!!
Vomit.gif

Back