Bacon

SQub3kIh.jpg

Cheese

sli2aUTh.jpg

And of course the chili. To-go from Tommy's :hungry:

nG7Wjtzh.jpg

Patties on the gasser

T1ov4qoh.jpg

And shorty after it was assembly time with mayo, romaine, tomatoes, mustard, pickles, white onions, roasted chiles

P2RORzVh.jpg

Bacon, fresh chiles, relish and of course the chili

k81g2w7h.jpg

And served

TiSdFREh.jpg

With chili cheese fries

roouoURh.jpg

Pretty darn good for just putting it together

t9UI3qXh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

When I saw that throwdown, my first thought was "is there any way Sako can make a meal, that doesn't have a house made everything?" I guess the answer is yes!

:thumb:

This was really lazy so I may up the ante and do another frozen/canned/bagged entry with more creativity. I gotta say though it hit the spot.

That looks as good as it was messy! I can see a roll of paper towels on the table as you feast. Well done!

Oh Fark Ya ! :clap2: but slicing Tomatoes and Onions and Chiles and Frying Bacon seems like Work :shock:......... I got some Laziness coming towards end of the week.......... :heh: Right Now we still eating Hambone Beans, Meat Pies and Cornbread Bake I did over the weekend.....

Last edited:
Oh Fark Ya ! :clap2: but slicing Tomatoes and Onions and Chiles and Frying Bacon seems like Work :shock:......... I got some Laziness coming towards end of the week.......... :heh: Right Now we still eating Hambone Beans, Meat Pies and Cornbread Bake I did over the weekend.....

Thanks brotha!

Probably will finish up the leftover turkey and ham soup I did day after Thanksgiving myself.

Only thing wrong I see is I wasn't there to help eat it lol , keep making meals like that and no complaints will be given

What I miss is not being able to get a respectable burrito. LA and SD had the best.

I guess lazy is subjective. I would say that's ambitiously lazy :-D Either way it looks really good and right up my alley. Hard to be chili (cheese) fries.

Back