Two Days, 6 briskets, and Thankful!

P

pharp

We took a different approach this year. We pre-sold briskets and butts for hot pick up on the 3rd (all day) or the morning of the 4th.

We sold 8 butts and 6 briskets, which basically maxed us out because we had to store the large smoker until new trailer arrives. Customers seemed happy and we had a few folks ask to lock in an order for next year!

TyZvJ9jl.jpg

MQDTmUOl.jpg

KniJEEul.jpg

Kl7FB1Bl.jpg

LYNA5bLl.jpg

I'd be pretty excited to eat one of those briskets!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You can't ask for much more than that! Congrats on the business and great looking results.

Looks great! Where do you get your meat? What grade is that?

I have a local grocery store with a really great meat guy. We buy as much as we can from him. He called me before the prices started going crazy and told me he could get Creekstone CAB briskets for a great price. The best thing about him is that he let us buy them and keep them in his freezer (I don't have a means to store 10 cases of brisket). We have probably cooked 20-30 of them including these and they have all been great!

I have a local grocery store with a really great meat guy. We buy as much as we can from him. He called me before the prices started going crazy and told me he could get Creekstone CAB briskets for a great price. The best thing about him is that he let us buy them and keep them in his freezer (I don't have a means to store 10 cases of brisket). We have probably cooked 20-30 of them including these and they have all been great!

That's a great deal!

Back