Weber entering the pellet grill market??

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
A guy on another forum I belong to just posted this. No specifics other than a hardware store near him has this on their site as a future product offering...
230851eb07417140564f2efc5c748b52.jpg

That's one tiny hopper. Smitty can probably relate. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's one tiny hopper. Smitty can probably relate. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

One of my first thoughts as well! Referring to the grills hopper of course, not Smitty’s… as I’ve never seen Smitty’s hopper [emoji12]

I was hoping for something that looked like their Weber summit gas grill with the option for a porcelain enamel coating or stainless steel

Did he have a link you could copy?

Thanks Walters, guess I’ll wait it out and see what happens.

I wonder which will come out first - The Weber Pellet or Mini Mak? :roll:

Hopefully the Engineer on it was not the same one that came up with the specs on the one touch cleaning system.

That isn't a "pellet grill".
But the smaller hopper could be a pellet fueled smoke generator.
The bottom area appears it could use charcoal as it's main heat source.

Of course, there is always the distinct possibility some Photoshop wiz-weird re-branded some turd tank to make folks think it's a Weber item.

I won't be holding my breath in anticipation... :wink:

I was hoping for something that looked like their Weber summit gas grill with the option for a porcelain enamel coating or stainless steel

I was expecting a kettle type myself. I have seen attachments for a kettle but I figured if Weber was doing it, there would be a round one for sure.

that looks like a rotisserie motor mechanism and a built in temperature probe interface.

That isn't a "pellet grill".
But the smaller hopper could be a pellet fueled smoke generator.
The bottom area appears it could use charcoal as it's main heat source.

Of course, there is always the distinct possibility some Photoshop wiz-weird re-branded some turd tank to make folks think it's a Weber item.

I won't be holding my breath in anticipation... :wink:

Sonny, your going to be very surprised in a few months! No charcoal needed! :thumb:

Back