• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash Planning

Looks like we are gonna have a good bunch at the Bash, 25 or so.
Let us know what you are gonna bring!
Whether it's a side dish, paper products and or stuff to cook! :mrgreen:

I hope I have time to get to HEB to get some meat. Life is crazy lately.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Gonna have to miss this one. Sciatica has been acting up and I'm not up for that long of a drive.

Hope y'all have a great time and hope to see all y'all next bash.

We're gonna miss you Charles! I was looking forward to another special delivery. [emoji1787]

Looks like I might make it!

Won't be able to bring anything fancy but, might bring some potatoes to toss in someone's smoker. Those little creamer spuds should taste good with a hint of smoke.
That's great news!

Alright, Alright, Alright!
It's the day before the 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash!!
Hosted by the one and only one, pjtexas!

So by now you should have your cooler cleaned and loaded with your beverages, possibly a side dish or two, and what ever you are cooking. Dusted off those camp chairs so you have a spot to sit for a spell. Maybe a table to spread stuff out on for grazing. Don't forget the jokes you are gonna tell Paul to impress him!

We have a few store bought things to get this afternoon once Shelly is done making money for our retirement fund. All the big stuff is loaded in the pickup. Then we will get the small stuff done.

We plan and heading out at 5:00am and hope to roll in around 8:00am.
Safe travels to all and we will see ya in the morning!!

Hotch and Shelly :mrgreen:

I picked up a pork belly and tiny wagyu chuck roast for us and some boneless skinless chicken breasts in case the women in my family make an appearance.

Paying respect to frognot / Charles... we're also making his famous "Texas Bash Beans". Hope to see you in the spring Charles!

Back