Steph to the rescue!!

trohrs123

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Used the last of my Cherry Rub 5 am Sunday morning at Mount Holly NJ contest. I soon realized that i needed more for Sam's Club Regionals in Chesapeake VA. I emailed Steph at 6 am to see if he could overnight the package since we would be leaving for VA Wednesday (tonight) evening. Sure enough I can home from work yesterday to find the package.

As a side note, I took 1st place Pork using the spicy Apple rub and 7th place ribs with the cherry and Reserve Grand Champion!!

Thanks again Steph, YOU ROCK!!!:clap2:

Yes, Steph is always on the ball and ships fast.

Tim, Kick some butt in VA. You've been on a roll lately so leep that momentum going.

Before you know it you'll be thinking about getting a new trailer. :biggrin1:

Tim, that was all on the dog sitter! I was in Maryland for 5 days and she handled this one.

Congrats, brother on the RGC! Now go kick some arse at Sam's Club!

I'm still convinced Steph sneaks down to my house and leaves the stuff on my porch while I'm at work.

I gotta tell you that today it is hard to find someone or company that goes out of its way to make their customers happy. I really appreciate the effort Steph made and will continue to not only sing the praises of his customer service, but of his product line. Continued SUCCESS!!!

Back