Nuke Argentinian grill

pitbossJB

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Has anybody here checked out the Nuke Argentinian grill? It looks to me to be a great set-up for grilling with wood or charcoal. I want to get one, but I would like to hear someones opinion that has tried one first.

I said it before I’ll say it again...

Ah chit...

Somebody buy one and tell us how much it sucks please!

I want one....

This may be added to the list for the outdoor kitchen I’ll be putting together soon

Functionally it seems pretty nice, but I'm wondering about the gauge of the metal. I know I could build one of better quality but would it be worth all the effort?

I can't seem to find details on the gauge of the metal they are using, though here's a direct link to the website(I think it's a US Distributor). There are downloadable specs, assembly instructions, and a manual that may offer more info:

https://www.realfirebbq.com/products/delta

The only reason I didn't jump and buy this grill is my concern about wind - we live in an area that can get windy at times, sometimes unexpectedly. That could create some potential cooking/fire control challenges. Other than that, it still looks mighty awesome to me!

Lots of really cool features, I really like the ratchet device for the grate position. My only problem would be dealing with the wind, I'd need some kind of spark arrest screen

Back