Are You Avoiding White Bread?

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
At times, well most times yes. Chaffles can be Breakfast waffles stuff with cream cheese and dark berries, beans & chaffles, lunch bread for that noontime grilled cheese or supper burger buns. Tillamook-shred yourself

Last edited:
I have been avoiding grains due to inflamation issues, so, yes, I avoid white bread :-D

I have been enjoying chaffles recently.

EE0FFFF0-CEB4-4C73-9FB0-C986C2D9BC66.jpg

Pizza on a chaffle

505DFA5B-645A-4EB6-8CE5-6BD06D2A7F22.jpg

Cubano Sandwich on a chaffle

5E28B011-0D6E-4F5B-B695-D6562019C49D.jpg

Chicken Taco in a chaffle? :-D I added chopped pickled jalapenos, chopped chicken and a little of the pickling liquid from the jalapenos into the chaffle batter, and used shredded mexican style cheese blend.

Don’t remember having a Chaffee. Have not bought white bread in years other than for stuffing or if the Grands are having French toast

White bread FTW! I remember that guy. Not behaving and all. That whole thing was pretty freaking funny. As for me, I'll eat anything that I can get close to my pie hole. The only item or ingredient that I watch out for is sodium. I'd rather eat some fresh white bread with fresh butter over a fast food combo meal from (insert restaurant name here). And I'd even toast it up over the pit in my front yard while wearing a wife beater and no shoes!

I may be wrong, several beers since then but I believe 4ever3 was first to mention these to me. If not, take a bow anyway. Thanks RonL for the ideas

What's the process on the pizza Ron? looks killer

I have been avoiding grains due to inflamation issues, so, yes, I avoid white bread :-D

Pizza on a chaffle

Chicken Taco in a chaffle? :-D I added chopped pickled jalapenos, chopped chicken and a little of the pickling liquid from the jalapenos into the chaffle batter, and used shredded mexican style cheese blend.

Pizza on a chaffle

Wow that looks Great!

My Doc told me 20 years ago that white bread would kill me. I mean he did not say when it would kill me. So far so good. :grin:

Just had me 2 toasted slices of Wonder with peanut butter. I don't avoid that, I love it.

I have not really but, the wife has. I picked this up for her and she says it's really good and comes in a few different varieties. Not cheap though 4.50ish a loaf. PS...Mighty fine dishes Ron, I will have to show the wife

Attachments

• PXL_20210116_172948489.jpg
    PXL_20210116_172948489.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 32
To be real...no. Two months ago, after I made some hoagie rolls, and after seeing some bread made here, I got into this baking book, and started learning bread. I am having a lot of fun, and I am making more bread than bbq. White, whole wheat, and a few sourdough's. I am getting some dough shaped in a little while, with sprouted spelt flour (something I bought accidently, thinking it was regular spelt flour). I am a Q slacker!

Those chaffles sound really good Adams! I will have to make some for my love! With reduced fat or fat free cheese....?

Last edited:
Back