MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Naturiffic Gourmet Cooking & Brining Salts

Notices

Naturiffic Gourmet Cooking & Brining Salts Revolutionary new way to season your food. No additives, no preservatives. Mother Nature provides the ingredients, Naturiffic provides the products. Our Gourmet Salts begin with high-end unrefined Sea Salt to which we add herbs and citrus elements. Use in recipes, at the grill or as a finishing salt. Our brining salts are formulated to be used as a Dry brine.This forum is where to get Brethren discounts, share your recipes and feedback, and help us with future product development.

Old 06-20-2021, 12:51 PM   #1
SirPorkaLot
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : John
Default Getting closer to official release….

Old 06-22-2021, 12:23 PM   #2
Gary Tomato
is one Smokin' Farker

There’s normally a mile of comments when you show us a new product, not so with this one - I wonder why!
Gary Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 06-22-2021, 12:31 PM   #3
SirPorkaLot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Tomato View Post
There’s normally a mile of comments when you show us a new product, not so with this one - I wonder why!

It’s a fairly new concept, people are probably skeptical, but curious.
At least I was.

We believe this to be the future.

Time will tell.
Old 06-22-2021, 01:04 PM   #4
Speeed
Take a breath!

Name/Nickname : Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPorkaLot View Post
It’s a fairly new concept, people are probably skeptical, but curious.
At least I was.

We believe this to be the future.

Time will tell.
I simply don't understand the concept.

Can you explain the benefits of a CBD infused salt?
Old 06-22-2021, 02:04 PM   #5
SirPorkaLot

Default Getting closer to official release….

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
I simply don't understand the concept.

Can you explain the benefits of a CBD infused salt?

CBD comes from the cannabis (marijuana) plant and is the active agent (Cannabidiol)which has the reported medical benefits of the plant.

There is a full spectrum CBD which contains up to 3% THC (which can be picked up on drug tests, but won’t get you high)

We use CBD isolate which is almost 100% CBD (Cannibidol) and has zero percent THC.

By using the Cannasalt on a regular basis, you get a microdose (~11mg) per serving.

This article explains it better than I could:

CBD isolate is a crystalline solid or powder comprising pure CBD. It is different from full-spectrum CBD products, which can legally contain up to 0.3% THC. This amount may show up on a drug test, but it will not cause a high.

To produce CBD isolate, manufacturers use various processes to extract all the compounds and other substances from the cannabis plant, including THC. The process leaves behind pure CBD in crystal form.

Manufacturers may then grind the crystals into a powder to make the product easier to consume. CBD isolate does not have a distinctive smell or taste.

Effects

CBD works by acting on the cannabinoid receptors in the human body. These receptors exist because the human body produces its own cannabinoids, which may influence several bodily functions, including:

appetite
memory
mood
pain perception
inflammation levels
Researchers believe that CBD does not attach directly to these receptors, but that it influences them in some way. As a result of this receptor activation, CBD exerts its effects on the human body.

Potential effectsTrusted Source of CBD include:

-boosting the immune system (immune-modulating)
-counteracting the formation of tumors (anti-tumorigenic)
-fighting inflammation (anti-inflammatory)
-preventing vomiting (antiemetic)
-recovery or regeneration of the nervous system (neuroprotective)
-reducing or preventing anxiety (anti-anxiety)
-reducing or preventing seizures (anticonvulsant)
-relieving pain (analgesic)

Studies indicate that CBD can also influence non-cannabinoid receptors, such as the 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) serotonin receptor. Serotonin is a chemical that affects levels of depression, anxiety, and sleeplessness, among others. This may help explain why CBD eases anxiety and pain in some people.

One study in mice suggests that while CBD isolate does offer certain health benefits. However, some of these may have less effect than those gained from using a full-spectrum CBD product.

Results from the study indicate that CBD isolate is only effective against pain and swelling at a specific dose. Meanwhile, full-spectrum CBD products will continue to provide increasing effects as the dosage increases.

Source: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...solate#effects
Old 06-22-2021, 02:16 PM   #6
Speeed
Take a breath!

Name/Nickname : Speed

Thank you for the explanation.