"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

My wife and daughter left for the weekend and I just loaded up on some food for me and the boy - he's 11.

I can hear the "boos" already, but I'm home late so I got some oven ribs going now, coated with Valentina's and rubbed with OR Dominator.

On deck for the weekend - chili dogs with leftover chili, hot wings, and my son's cooking us some ribeyes and baked tatoes tomorrow. And hopefully gonna sneak in some bagels and cream cheese with smoked salmon Sunday before the girls find out we're off on total bender!

Not really smoking, but still wanted to share. I'm excited for some time with just me and the boy. Probably gonna play some poker with Legos for chips.

Those oven ribs are probably more memorable to him than hitting a drive-through or some fast-casual joint, regardless of the cooker used to make them.

Thanks. My wife really likes them. Reminds her of her grandma's.

They were pretty tasty. I highly recommend the Valentina's pre-rub slather. I think it's something I picked up from this site.

Paging Dr Phu and all smoking munchkins in smoking munchkinland......man don’t know where that came from!!!!!!!! Getting ready for a gig tonight so haven’t done much but son coming in a few for Dad to do some smash sausage the Blue Rhino griddle.....man i do LOVE that griddle... and biscuit ......hey you grab it when you can don’t you ??......Yall have a good one...Peace

Just cheese’n it up here
1fc9df2e17c57a0e541d0b280bb6be39.jpg

5899c8154ebb10180c032490f6dbe1a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Phriday, Pholks! SWMBO and the boys enjoyed the NY Strips so much last weekend, that I was forced to grab another pack before the sale ended Tuesday. Where the fire comes from is completely dependent on the weather.

I guess the important thing is admitting you have a problem... I am an admitted degenerate when it comes to beef and sales (even better if it is both). I had three large boneless NY Strips in the fridge and was making one last stop at the grocery store before heading home to start lunch. What did I spot but a well marbled 2+ pound choice angus ribeye roast in the reduced bin for ~$12. I didn't need it, and the 4 of us didn't even finish the steaks much less the steaks and the roast. On the plus side, I can think of lots of things to do with cold leftover dead cow! :clap2:

Runnin the daughters dogs today, she went to Vegas for a long weekend. Will return them the same shape she left her room all those long yesteryears :clap2: Anyways took some hot italian sausage 4 a kettle smoke and a few more brewski's than one should consume (just in case).

Found some on-sale pork shoulders, so I snagged 4 of them. Testing out a few rubs head-to-head for a nice comparison, then filling the freezer before I leave town again.

And, of course, Cheezits. The girlfriend took a new test flavor in to work on Friday, and sold 9 bags of them. So those are cooking, and I plan to run a few more test batches when this round is out. So much room in this Copperhead!

Back