Let the MOINK begin..

Z

zopi

I made some fresh beef chorizo the other night...had some ground beef and was bored...had a pound or so left over so I added some bread crumbs and rolled up into meat balls, dropped em into the oven just now...I'll Moink them later in the week...

Attachments

• moink1.jpg
    moink1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 100
Never having been very patient.....

Attachments

• moink2.jpg
    moink2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 80
Chief, you may want to view the MOINK Ball cert page for the official description of a MOINK Ball.

Those look good though...

LMHO !!!! I heard that.. But a good idea, Now ya got something to munch on. Lookin good..

yeah..i looked at it briefly the other night...I'll get serious about it later, probably when I'm in a hurry and have metballs floating around....

yeah..i looked at it briefly the other night...I'll get serious about it later, probably when I'm in a hurry and have metballs floating around....

Just having some fun with you Chief.

Just having some fun with you Chief.

Eh..cool..had duty yesterday...a bit tired..

Anyway...here they are!
Evidently they are stellar, I took the picture five minutes ago and they are gone...

Attachments

• moink3.jpg
    moink3.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 53
MOINK balls are tricky devils. You gotta keep an eye on 'em or they run away or something....

I know mine disappear pretty quick if I turn my back.

I have learned from making many batches of jerky...I'm not being greedy if I dive into it before I share...otherwise I won't get any...

These things are great, but they are so rich, you can't eat many..

Back