Thank You, Brethren!

AKMIMNAK

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Brethren,

Thank you for all the help and input you've given me over the past six months since I joined the group. The most recent example is you talking me through my latest smoker addition, and successfully broadening my horizons and talking me into a kind of smoker I never even considered (or liked!) before (insulated vertical cabinet).

I've gotten so much help from you that I've decided to become a paid member. I hope other non-members will consider formally joining as well. This is an incredible value, and an awesome BBQ board.

Y'all are the best. Happy smoking.

Happy to have you. I feel the same way about everyone here, very friendly and helpful. Rock on and I hope others follow your lead.

Glad you are part of the family! This is a special place of some truly great people willing to help and share their knowledge.

Last edited:
I’d get a Long Weekender with Daisy Wheel and get optional puffer plate Incase you want to run a puffer later........and caster/cart upgrade and 2 extra grates for 4 Total.

Last edited:
Glad to have you as a "full-fledged" member!

Look forward to your continued adventures.

This place is only as good as it is because of folks' contributions.... successes and failures.

Let's see some pr0n on your new rig!

Glad to have you join us. You'll love the Humphreys. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’d get a Long Weekender with Daisy Wheel and get optional puffer plate Incase you want to run a puffer later........and caster/cart upgrade and 2 extra grates for 4 Total.

I thought two days ago you told me to get a Pint? :) That's the post that got me looking into the Pint! Don't be backtrackin on me now ;)

Glad to have you as a "full-fledged" member!

Look forward to your continued adventures.

This place is only as good as it is because of folks' contributions.... successes and failures.

Let's see some pr0n on your new rig!

For sure! I wish there were more good review videos of the Humphreys out there, so if I get one I aim to help rectify that by making the best one I can. Hopefully something that will help influence others to try one too.

Quitting Copenhagen was easier than quitting this site would be. And Cope was tough.
Welcome to the addiction.

Well, I'm happy to hear you made the cut :) Thanks for the welcome.

I thought two days ago you told me to get a Pint? :) That's the post that got me looking into the Pint! Don't be backtrackin on me now ;)

If I were you I would get a pint. I have the next size up, a down east beast, and they are great. I like the features and heavy duty over the weekend line.

Back