Smokefest at Dad's House...

BobBrisket

Name or Nickame
Bob
dads006.jpg

Special Apron for all you Farkers: "I got your low carb diet RIGHT HERE!"
dads017.jpg

Ther were in awe of the UDS. Mailman asked if I could make him a drum grill!!
dads004.jpg

dads015.jpg

dads014.jpg

dads001.jpg

Dad's Bandera clone all loaded up. Pork ribs, picnics and chuckies.
dads002.jpg

My Mom's famous salsas!!!!
dads003.jpg

Took out the old Coleman stove for the beans. It belonged to my buddies uncle and must be 20 years old. Works like a charm.
dads026.jpg

The black eyed peas. They had a little bit of everything in there.
dads025.jpg

Fattie pron.
dads030.jpg

We had a few of these. My brother's Hot and Dirty Marti's. Gin, Vermuth, and a few squirts of hot sauce. Dang good!!

Dang Bob you were busy today!! Nice spread. Those black-eyed peas look awesome.

Fantastic!! if I remember correctly my day had a Coleman stove like that when I was a kid so i would put it closer to 30 years old. I remember filling it with the little funnel and having to pump presure into it. The sound they give off is briliant.

Well done on the smokin'

Fantastic!! if I remember correctly my day had a Coleman stove like that when I was a kid so i would put it closer to 30 years old. I remember filling it with the little funnel and having to pump presure into it. The sound they give off is briliant.

Well done on the smokin'
Dr Ky- I had almost forgotten that. Ihave many memories as a little guy, of snuggling deep in my sleeping bag while my dad was outside pumping that up and then cooking bacon and eggs. That stove made the whole morning warmer LOL!!!

Bob- thats a nice clean lookin UDS and you put out a nice spread. Early in the morning here and I'm hungry.

Dr Ky- I had almost forgotten that. Ihave many memories as a little guy, of snuggling deep in my sleeping bag while my dad was outside pumping that up and then cooking bacon and eggs. That stove made the whole morning warmer LOL!!!

Bob- thats a nice clean lookin UDS and you put out a nice spread. Early in the morning here and I'm hungry.
No truer words have ever been spoken!! It became my job to get out of the tent( where we had one of those awesone kero heaters that felt like a blast furnace) and pump the tank, reason being my old man is left handed and he use to play the devil trying to pump it. lolololol Ohh the memories and good times!:mrgreen:

This is the one!!!!!!!!
http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...9385,108959332&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0

108959332_o.jpg

How many people were you feeding????
Looks good, so does the weather!!!

Well Bob it looks like you had a fine day of Quing, chewing and brewing! Everything looks really good. Love the cheese *******s on the fatties, makes them look cool. Love the old coleman stoves.:icon_bigsmil

Thanks again everyone. That stove is probably closer to 30 years old after talking to my buddy. We still have a couple old pump lanterns from back in the day. I think we even have some old Sterno heaters. Remember those? Who else burned the chit outta their hand as a kid by grabbing the hot handle on the lanterns? We had about 10 people. We cooked so we could have leftovers for the week too. My dad also got to see his old high school and Army buddy from back in the day. Gin tinis are just so much nicer and have more butt kicking powers. They were really good.

I am a drum convert. It really produces a different taste and smell too from the dripping grease.

Back