• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A Full Weekend on the High Plains - w/ Pr0n!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It's been a thoroughly relaxing weekend out here in the middle of nowhere.

Broke out a rack of spares, hit 'em with Wicken Yanks Original Dry Rub and John Henry Pecan before they took a trip to the 22.5 kettle for the afternoon over apple.
- The flavors brought back memories of lots of fun with our British Family in Wicken, East Cambs.

4HlQRkBh.jpg

Pretty soon, CINCHOUSE and I scrounged though the pantry to discover that we had almost all the goods for a "Full English" breakfast (minus the mushrooms, and perhaps a good black pudding if we could find one). So, as we watched the Carolina Panthers defeat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the Tottenham Hotspurs' Stadium near London, we devoured a feast.

H4KDc6Kh.jpg

It's Sunday... that means wings to go with the evening football.

X5YUVbEh.jpg

Korean Wings + Jamaican Jerk Wings really hit the spot.

U88wuf5h.jpg

SPg9hPZh.jpg

qwrsruhh.jpg

Y'all have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

Glad you found time to relax with all of that cooking. What a variety of dishes and it all looks fantastic!

Great cook as always Shadowdriver. But you know true English breakfast would have included floppy, half-cooked bacon! I never did get used to that while in UK.

But you know true English breakfast would have included floppy, half-cooked bacon! I never did get used to that while in UK.

We DID take a few liberties with the Full English :crazy: - I really wish we could find "black pudding" or good blood sausage (same basic thing) around here.

Ribs & wings, lotsa great flavors (or I guess flavours for this meal) - there ya go! :clap2:

Back