HomeDepot Kingsford sale $9.97 for 40lbs

Also Lowes has buy one,get one free a 8.48 value Not sure what size the bag is.

When I was doing a cylinder exchange at Wal Mart yesterday ($15.) I saw they had the K-Blue, twin pack of 13.9 lb bags for $7. new everyday price. Not as good as the Home Depot, but if you miss the sale......

Thanks for the heads up...just about out of the 80lbs I picked up on Memorial day!
To see if it is available in your area, go to the Home Depot website, select your store and check their flier online(front page dated 7/1)...all of the stores in my area are carrying the special.

Sweet!!! I've only got 60lbs. in the garage...like any of us really need an excuse to go to Home Depot.

Matt

Lowes has a limit of 2 "free" bags. I think they are the 18lb. bags. HD no limit. 20lb. bags. :cool:

They're doing it again. Homedepot has kingsford on sale, 40lbs for $9.97. Gonna stock up again.
Must be a nationwide sale. Just checked their add here in Hattiesburg and it is the same quanity and price. First stop after work today. Thanks for the heads up. :clap2:

I'm still burning charcoal from my Memorial Day & July 4th 2009 purchase! I picked up more than 20 twin paks back then, and again, more just a month ago. I don't think I'll take advantage of this weekend's sale. I have no more room to store them! ...:)))

2 things i can always use more of-charcoal and beer :laugh:

2 things i can always use more of-charcoal and beer :laugh:
I'll drink to that. As a matter of fact in 2 1/2 hrs. I'll be off for 4 days so it will not be very long before I pop a top. Happy 4th fellow farkers. :clap2:

Good to go for a while. I'll pick up a few more on Labor Day to get me through the winter until the Memorial Day sale.

charcoal0010127266.jpg

I'll drink to that. As a matter of fact in 2 1/2 hrs. I'll be off for 4 days so it will not be very long before I pop a top. Happy 4th fellow farkers. :clap2:

Amen to that!

Damn, drove the mustang to work versus the truck. Gonna be hard to see out of the window on the way home :laugh:

Lowes has a limit of 2 "free" bags. I think they are the 18lb. bags. HD no limit. 20lb. bags. :cool:

Item #97389 in my area for the charcoal list's it at 16.6 lbs /bag.

Buy 2 bags ($8.48 per bag=$16.96) get 2 bags free=66.4 lbs. Not to bad.:thumb:

I got the HD deal. Bought two. Man my place if chock full of charcoal bags now, but here's 4 more! :becky: Thanks for the heads-up.

I stocked up Memorial Day but always can squeeze a few more bags in. I wonder if HD is giving the military discount this weekend? Lowes gives it all year but HD only a few times a year.

Man, at my HD they have that charcoal lined up outside, then all the way down the entrance aisle, then down the back aisle. Who knows how many pallets of that stuff they have in the store? Like I posted, I bought mine yesterday, but I had to go back in today and folks have made a big dent in the supply already.

Back