Nitrile exam gloves source?

Robert

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
It appears that Sam's club no longer carries nitrile exam gloves which is a shame because I could buy two 200 box packs for about $16.00. Costco search turns up with nothing available either. Google search returns with very high cost gloves. Amazon prices shock the conscience as well.

What are your folks finding?

Empty Shevles Joe! Let's go Brandon!

Thanks,

Robert

I get 'em from my automotive paint vendor.

I was at Costco a couple weeks ago and they had nitrile gloves, it was a 2 box pack and there was quite a few of them - more than I needed for low $20's.

For those recommending Harbor Freight, have you noticed the price lately?

In 2019 I purchased a box of 100 5 mil gloves for $5.99. The current price is $16.99 and there is no longer the 20% discount coupon.

Since I am getting low, I am also looking for a reasonably priced source.

Yes, Harbor Freight has raised their prices, but are still the best price overall when you figure in freight on most mail order places. At least that's what I have found.
JWWFM-YMMV

Just a suggestion. When prices jumped like crazy, I found the Sam's Club food prep gloves and gave them a try. I put them over cotton glove liners like I do for nitrile and was surprised at how well they worked and they are really cheap ($9.98 for 2000 or $0.00499 each) so it doesn't bother me to use them up like using Nitrile gloves. I still have and use nitrile gloves from harbor freight but I don't use them every time any more.
https://www.samsclub.com/p/dc-food-...RxHwDFmnLzNpI1eXRKhwKl1KXr9sQyOoaAuBpEALw_wcB

Don’t know if this matters to anyone or not, but when COVID hit the US Harbor Freight donated there entire supply of nitrile gloves, N95 mask, and face shields to hospitals. Also my local HF had/has a sign up that says they are not making any more money at current retail price of gloves than they were pre-COVID, and they would adjust their retail price when if/when their cost came down.

Don’t know if this matters to anyone or not, but when COVID hit the US Harbor Freight donated there entire supply of nitrile gloves, N95 mask, and face shields to hospitals. Also my local HF had/has a sign up that says they are not making any more money at current retail price of gloves than they were pre-COVID, and they would adjust their retail price when if/when their cost came down.

That sign is a load of horse ****. They have warehouses full, they are just scalping because they can.

Back