Shoyu and mirin jalapeno slaw on the crown

Mpj4ushh.jpg

She's a biggun :clap2::clap2:

DIJkO38h.jpg

Served with a side of wing

PXosWxVh.jpg

Juicy as all get out. The Game Changer injection kills it every time

2pwxRTAh.jpg

Good to the last drop. Thanks for looking!

uTvui2Fh.jpg

LOVE KFC! Kettle Fried Chicken. Yours looks delicious. I might be trying a Kettle Fried concoction this weekend.

LOVE KFC! Kettle Fried Chicken. Yours looks delicious. I might be trying a Kettle Fried concoction this weekend.

Thanks Andy! Heck yeah! It's every bit as crunchy, juicy (especially with injection) minus the grease. You actually feel lighter compared to a traditional fried chicken.

Another fantastic looking sammie from you. Wife wouldn't eat it (to spicy), but I'd hit it hard and fast.

Another fantastic looking sammie from you. Wife wouldn't eat it (to spicy), but I'd hit it hard and fast.

Thanks Marty!! I made it enjoyably hot it was hott. :thumb:

Whoa! That's ridiculous. :tsk:

Looks delicious, but I hope you had a roll in the freezer. :shock:

Whoa! That's ridiculous. :tsk:

Looks delicious, but I hope you had a roll in the freezer. :shock:

:laugh:

I made it pleasantly hot Marc. I wanted layers but bearable amount of heat. It was hot alright but not the senseless psycho unnecessary heat.

Injected with Oakridge Game Changer

RNVZVXqh.jpg
Planning on some ridiculousness for tomorrow morning. There is a throwdown going on after all. But I want it to still taste good, think an overnight injection is OK for a cornish hen? Or should I wait til tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Planning on some ridiculousness for tomorrow morning. There is a throwdown going on after all. But I want it to still taste good, think an overnight injection is OK for a cornish hen? Or should I wait til tomorrow morning.

I'd say you'll be fine overnight just cut down on the "dose." If your using Game Changer it's best to brine overnight.

Just make sure you do not run out of inventory,like some folk's (Popeye's) have been known to do.If you want to unseat the King,have enough "soldiers" to finish the battle. Dumbasses!!!! :doh::confused::confused: Only go to war if you are prepared to WIN!!!

Grill "Fried" Hotttt Chicken Sandwich

Oh my. What can I say but “well done, sir.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back