This OLD DOG learned a new TRICK..Thank you, KenInk! InkBird Wireless Therms!

I would like to try one also. I tried to PM you.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I tried PM’ing you as well, Ken... if you’re still offering that code... thanks for your consideration!

Ken,

My Inbird was damaged in shipment and not delivered. Amazon says all they can do is issue a refund and have me repurchase it. The code will not work again.
Order# 113-8284293-4247449
Shipped with Amazon
Tracking ID: TBA829672082000
Your package can’t be delivered
Amazon couldn't deliver your package
We are sorry your shipment was damaged in transit and will not be delivered.
Package damaged and returning to shipper.

Last edited:
Your PM is still full. I see you were on this forum but I never got a response. Amazon says they can't send a replacement, that I will have to process a refund and repurchase it. The code does not work again. Please respond.

Your PM is still full. I see you were on this forum but I never got a response. Amazon says they can't send a replacement, that I will have to process a refund and repurchase it. The code does not work again. Please respond.

I'm sorry Sir, because a few days ago it was our holiday and we didn't work, so I just saw your message. Since 15th is our store activity, the discount is invalid, and I will send you the new discount code if there is any

Nice review Bob!

Maybe it's time to retire my Maverick ET-732

Ken, sent you a PM, but I'm in Australia. You've got a pretty good presence on Alibaba I see. Maybe I'll get one from there so gets shipped from China and not from the US.

I'm sorry Sir, because a few days ago it was our holiday and we didn't work, so I just saw your message. Since 15th is our store activity, the discount is invalid, and I will send you the new discount code if there is any

As I already told you in a pm, I really appreciate this but I don’t understand you will give me a new code if there are any. It gets damaged in shipping and now I might miss out on the deal. They are in stock. I don’t know why you would not be able to give me another code.

Wow Bob that looks fantastic and inspiring! I could not get my brain to function to use pork loin to make some sandwiches. Love it!

Brisket looks fantastic too! I'm jelous of the size, my local grocery stores smallest is about 15 or 16 lbs. Far too much food for two people. I am also terrible at making brisket :(

As I already told you in a pm, I really appreciate this but I don’t understand you will give me a new code if there are any. It gets damaged in shipping and now I might miss out on the deal. They are in stock. I don’t know why you would not be able to give me another code.

Hi,Bob. PM sent, the new code sent to you

Thank you. this was not your fault and dealing with Amazon has been very frustrating. I just got the refund processed and I am going to repurchase with the new code you gave me as soon as I finish typing this.

What about the app freezing up?

Hi,Tim.
I asked my colleagues in R&D about this problem.
Because of bluetooth, you need to keep the app running in the background so that it won't freeze up.
We are also about to launch the wifi version. The wifi version of the app can be used without the need to keep the app at all times.

Back