• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Online bbq supplies?

Kirk

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
What are some of the better online retailers for rubs, sauces and other bbq specialty ingredients? TIA

Man the price per pound difference of rubs shaker vs bulk is huge. One I'm looking at is 4.85/lb in bulk and over 11/lb for a 12-14oz shaker.

Man the price per pound difference of rubs shaker vs bulk is huge. One I'm looking at is 4.85/lb in bulk and over 11/lb for a 12-14oz shaker.

Yep, I order bulk and save a ton.

Have many old shaker bottles and masking tape for labeling.

I order from Big Poppa Smokers when they do free shipping.
I'll have to keep an eye out for that. I looked at them a little while ago and it seemed like their prices were a little high so that would help.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that. I looked at them a little while ago and it seemed like their prices were a little high so that would help.

Sign up for their emails. They do it pretty much once a month or near every major holiday. Sometimes they have a minimum spending to get free S/H, sometimes not.

Already some great ones mentioned. Lots of great vendors to choose from. BPS, BBQSuperStore, and AtlantaBBQStore are all solid.

Last edited:
I like Atlanta bbq store; quick, easy, and very accomidating.

Over the years I've settled into Oakridge BBQ Rubs, those I order directly for maximum freshness.

Big Poppa Smoker offers free shipping several times a year, order your selection around those offers.

Back