BBQ Joint in Minnesota - ZZQ Smokehouse in Eagan

Bigpappa1

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a link for a BBQ joint that could probably use some support right now in the Minneapolis area. ZZQ smokehouse in Eagan is my favorite BBQ right now. I'm not sure what it is, but I've had brisket at three different BBQ places recently, one of them an award winning participant at the Jack, and honestly I thought they were all...well, bad. ZZQ's stuff is always on point and honestly, it's the best brisket I've ever had. I always stop there when I come through for business, and I had a chance to talk to the owner the last time through. He uses a Southern Pride and doesn't do anything crazy, really. Oak smoke, salt and pepper, cooks the night before and reheats on order. I'm not certain exactly what his reheat process is thought I know he uses steam. All I can say is that it is seriously good stuff. If you get a chance or are in the area, hit them up. Great beer selection, too.

https://zzqbbq.com/

Just wanted to drop a link for a BBQ joint that could probably use some support right now in the Minneapolis area. ZZQ smokehouse in Eagan is my favorite BBQ right now. I'm not sure what it is, but I've had brisket at three different BBQ places recently, one of them an award winning participant at the Jack, and honestly I thought they were all...well, bad. ZZQ's stuff is always on point and honestly, it's the best brisket I've ever had. I always stop there when I come through for business, and I had a chance to talk to the owner the last time through. He uses a Southern Pride and doesn't do anything crazy, really. Oak smoke, salt and pepper, cooks the night before and reheats on order. I'm not certain exactly what his reheat process is thought I know he uses steam. All I can say is that it is seriously good stuff. If you get a chance or are in the area, hit them up. Great beer selection, too.

https://zzqbbq.com/

I'll check them out. Thanks for the heads up.

Back