Anyone here ?

You mean 90.....could you eat 90 before the lunar dome craps out?

Lets see, one pizza a week for 2 years is 104 pizzas. At $20. a restaurant pizza it starts paying for itself before 2 years if you don't figure in your ingredient cost.

And, you get to claim all the credit for a great tasting pizza! (maybe)

Damn, I'm usually really good at math, specially pizza math.
Ed

Weeknight pizza and brick (cast iron on top) chicken

IQvOU4Kl.jpg

5P1TWOVl.jpg

ZUzzzd0l.jpg
(sorry for crappy pic)
iwMJZPil.jpg

All techniques need work but was fun, chicken was better than the pizza.

My nephew is in town and put him in charge of the pizza, including dough

jNtwELLl.jpg

dfnLHP9l.jpg

I preheated the deck to ~500 with gas and then switched over to wood to get to 750 ish for cooking. Dome did well to maintain temp between pizzas (3) and was still 450 after we finished dinner.

He did a great job with the dough and his launches, even the one we overloaded with cheese and sausage :clap2:

Last edited:
My nephew is in town and put him in charge of the pizza, including dough

I preheated the deck to ~500 with gas and then switched over to wood to get to 750 ish for cooking. Dome did well to maintain temp between pizzas (3) and was still 450 after we finished dinner.

He did a great job with the dough and his launches, even the one we overloaded with cheese and sausage :clap2:

Looks tasty. How long did it take per pizza at that temp?

Thanks for checking in cw :thumb: Just ate 1 leftover piece after reheating in the air fryer :clap2:

I would say <2mins per pizza? His dough is Neapolitan style I think and was rotating fairly frequently - tried to be mindful to have the bottom fully cooked without burning the top.

Back