Anybody ever try theses things...

Whitewookie

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
A friend gave them too me. Don’t know where he picked them up. He and his wife travel a lot.

I’m kinda skeptical, but I’m gonna try some in my tenderloin tomorrow...

Anybody got anything?

VR,
Harold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
772e214a511d00b98cb85fd5c651b813.jpg

There was a 'stick' version of something similar going around last year...

I'll pass....they look like something you put in water and it grows into a sponge or a washcloth or something....

I haven't seen those. I have the Seasoning Stix that Joel mentioned. They are very fragile and tough to get into the meat without their special tool, but once you do get them in there they add some nice flavor.

Here’s the ingredients and nutritional info.... I don’t see anything alarming, but also nothing magical.
We shall see.

6812ce7704659fae3d212caaffcde362.jpg

VR,
Harold

So what do you do with them.? Take 2 with a Beer right before you eat something. ? :mrgreen:

You’re supposed to cut slots deep into the meat and stick them in. Instructions say 2-3 per #... Like I said, I’m skeptical, but I’ll give it a shot.

And Hell, I’ll try anything with a beer once...

VR,
Harold

I'm just going to say this about that. If it has that Certified Cajun seal on it, it's the real deal. Never tried them though.

I'm just going to say this about that. If it has that Certified Cajun seal on it, it's the real deal. Never tried them though.

I wasn’t aware that there was such a certification...

Of course the stuff is made in Opelousas LA, so.....

Wonder what the criteria would be?

BTW, I lived In Bossier City for four years. Both my kids were born at Barksdale.

VR,
Harold

What kind of food are you buying that needs vitamins? I have never seen them and probably wouldn't use them either.

A wise old BBQ master once told me, "The cardinal rule of BBQ is don't molest the meat.":shocked::roll:

Place a few under the fat cap and see if the rendering
actually permeates throughout the meat.

"I'm just gonna say this about that"
My new favorite saying....thanks.
Ed

Back