Going back to basics today!!!!!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Making some Italian bread for something tonight....

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

Okay I snuck one slice

IMG_1505.jpg

Me too. I've not made anything other than corn bread and biscuits before. Looking good Ash!

Thank you, you brought back memories of Sunday mornings when my mother would make the bread for the week and all us kids couldn`t wait because she always made fried bread on Sunday morning too. Are you going to post later for that "something " you are going to make tonight?

Nice loaves you got there sir.

I could smell it coming out of the oven from here! Looks good.

My wife loves to bake... been trying to get her to do some bread!! I think I might have to do one to start the ball rolling. :heh:
These look great Ash!

Cheers

I used to like nothing more than a hot piece of bread with butter slathered all over it. As kids my brother and I would go through a whole loaf as soon as it came out of the oven. THat looks great, and certainly brings back memories.

I think bread making is a dang art. Those loaves look so good! I ain't even in the ballpark on that.

What did you make them on? I have been playing around with different recipes on the Egg and I have made some pretty good bread if I don't say so myself. Maybe one day I'll actually remember to take pics and post. These look pretty good.

Mmmmm Ash, looks great! I love the smell of hot bread fresh out of the oven.:-D

The bread looks great. You just need some authentic Italian Virgin Olive oil with black pepper and parmesan cheese sprinkled on top to dip the bread in. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

The something turned out simple! Football practice, 2 hour not so pleasant conversation, homework x 3, just sat down still got stuff to do! Wanted to do the ARMAKP dip but not enough time.... Ugh

IMG_1511.jpg

Back