• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-24-2020

Hotch

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
:mod: 27 DAYS till the Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash :mod:

Yep, you're all invited, including your family and friends, to Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-24-2020.
The Bash will be at:

Overlook Pavilion at Lake Belton
3110 FM 2271
Belton, TX 76513

It is near Temple TX. Nice location, great facilities and easy in and out. There is a large Pavilion available with quite a few picnic tables.
With on-site restrooms, electricity and running water at the hose bib. Please go ahead and bring your camp chairs and coolers loaded with goodies and beverages!
If you want to bring a cooker of any type that's great. If not, we should have space somewhere if you want to bring something to cook. Bring some sides if you like and or some plates and stuff.

But do show up hungry!

And if you just want to hang out, possibly have a few adult beverages and partake in some great food and Q, well that's OK too.

This year Kelley and Bruce will bring their Shirley, Jay (aka Ag76) will have his custom offset and only SmittyJonz knows what he will show up with!

So just click on the sign up sheet "LINK" in my Signature Line below and let us know who's all coming to the Texas Bash.

Or just post, in this thread, that you are coming and we can sign you up! It's that simple!

We will be there pretty much all day. Any questions just let us know.
Paul, pjteaxas1, is a local and can answer pretty much any question about the area.

There is a local RV Park just across the Dam if you would like to bring an RV or pitch a tent.

I do recommend getting a reservation ASAP!

https://www.recreation.gov/camping/l...O&parkId=71264

So go ahead sign up and we will see you there !! :mrgreen:

There are now only 22 days and 19 hours till the Bash.
Are you ready?

This is looking to be another good one.
We have a few Brethren coming in from other states.
And Andy of course!
Shelly and I have got our cooks already planned.

Please let us know if you will be joining us this year.
It helps everyone to know.

So get your coolers cleaned up and the camp chairs out and get ready to have a great time at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

Shelly and I have two cooks planned for the Bash so far.
1. SuckleBusters Chorizo Meatloaf Cupcakes
2. ??? (A unique type of burnt ends)
:mrgreen:

Armadillo Burnt Ends? Are you guys allowed to cook the Official Critter of Texas? :noidea:

I just made my flight, car and hotel reservations. I'm more than ready to see the Lone Star state. Now, to set up a GoFundMe to pay for it all.....
What side of Austin you staying? Two years ago I stayed south of downtown, last year I stayed north of downtown.

What side of Austin you staying? Two years ago I stayed south of downtown, last year I stayed north of downtown.

My hotel is just north of Austin, about a 45 minute drive to Belton. I'll pm you my travel details.

We would have been there, if not for Covid. Our local travel agency was busy making our bookings for our road trip in the US trip when Covid hit and put an end to it. :cry::cry:

Be safe and have fun!
Maybe we need to have a Texas BBQ Brethren Bash over in your neck of the woods someday!! :mrgreen:

:mod: 21 DAYS till the Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash :mod:

Are you going? :mrgreen:

Larry / captain chaos is bringing some hog parts.
8ab017e07ba77aa3a1401860da966c6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back