A new little baby is born...

B

BrooklynQ

Welcome Large Marge. The proud parents Matt and Amy are doing just fine. Read all about Marge's arrival on Matt's Blog.

DSC03471.jpg

Very nice!! Those guy do one great job on builing a pit.

Chris

They sure do, Chris. Really nice folks, too. If there are northeast farkers looking for a stick burner, I would definitely look at Meadow Creek. The smokers like mine aren't on their site, but if you click the 'buy now' link, they're listed and shown. It was maybe a 3-hour drive from NYC to their shop in Lancaster County....

BQ, your check's in the mail...lol.

Holy city-block-long, herd-of-cow-cooking, enough-steel-to-build-the-brooklyn bridge, smoker!

Congrats, Matt! I've got a serious case of smoker envy with all these new rigs up here the last couple weeks. Maybe if I painted it green I could convince the wife that it was a new row of shrubs...that smoke. And smell like brisket.

backyardchef said:
ROTFLMAO...I guess you won't know till you try....

You just let me know if Wubby needs a new home!:wink:

Enjoy and can't wait to check it out.

Matt,

What a rig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am looking forward to some pics with the wrap off and it "a cookin' ".

Cooker Envy, again. :redface:

TIM

Congrats Matt... I've gotten to see a number of different models of these Meadow Creeks both in action or on display by the distributor at the Bristol, New Holland and Hudson Valley contests..

Looks like a nice unit at a reasonable price for that style cooker.

hey hey hey that is nice also. all these new pits, I want a new one to.

Nice looking cooker! congrats!

All wrapped uop like that, it almost looks like a couple of caskets on a trailer.

Hey Daddy Matt - How big is the new girl? Height, Length, Width and Weight?

Holy Shmoly. When she was born did you smack her behind or did she smack yours. What a monster. It looks like you can drop an engine in it and drive it around town.
Good luck with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
BrooklynQ said:
Hey Daddy Matt - How big is the new girl? Height, Length, Width and Weight?

She's 30" in diameter and 7' in length w/ a 4' grill on the nose of the trailer. The whole thing is about 20' long and weighs about 1800#. Not sure on the height.....

Nonthink-- I smacked her on the ass and thin blue smoke started rolling from the chimney....:p

You'all keep talkin bout babies and I'm gonna have to leave this thread!!!

.... hard to hug, but definitely handsome! It's hard for me to seriously relate (using my BGE as a reference) but it's impressive to think about what you're going to be able to cook in that hummer.

All the best!

Back