UDS build

Little Pig Barbeque

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just wanted to show off my new build. Far from perfect, but turned out pretty badass in my opinion. If you haven't checked out UDSparts.com, look them up. They sell some solid stuff. I have a big poppa kit and love it as well, but for the gateway look you cant beat the price and quality of this UDS kit.

I would love a gateway, dont get me wrong but I'm just a back yard guy. It's tough to throw 800 bucks at a pretty barrel. Plus, building this thing was fun.
dc96fcad62644446e60636c85ea2e1e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Looks really nice! I like the smooth barrel look after I made mine. Can I ask how much $$ you have invested in yours?

I would say about $300. I also bought the 12 x 12 firebasket from them. It is super heavy duty and should last years. Got my barrel locally brand new, unlined, and unpainted so the prep was cake.

Very Nice! I'm sure you know that therm on the side is only a modest reference. Mine is off 75 degrees at the grate, so I roll with it, AND have a grate therm.

I like the bolt-on uprights. Was the fit pretty good, and is a gasket used (or hi-temp RTV silicone)?
Sorry for the late result bud. Yes, it fits great. I did not use any gasket and it is completely air tight.

Back