• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Review of the Ink Bird IBBO-4T Wi-Fi 4 Probe Thermometer

Happy Hapgood

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Kenink asked me to do a review of this unit a few weeks ago but what with the Hurricanes and all just now able to do it. As always, I'm not affiliated with them in any way.

This is the Wi-Fi version which means that depending on your signal that is your range to your phone or if your connected away from home it will notify if you have set temp alarms etc.

Here is the spec sheet:

uUUDsJe.jpg

Unboxing:

gnOilS9.jpg

y4swP5b.jpg

goLBWhO.jpg

USB recharging. No batteries required with lithium battery.

I was really impressed with the build of this unit.

The Color coded leads and the magnetic base.

I plugged it up tonight and found when they say water proof (from rain) it's true. Silicone probe ports with caps. Well built.

9WAiYEo.jpg

It also has a backlight with touch of front button.

jTHZpK3.jpg

R8Wpcnj.jpg

I already have their Sous Vide Wi-Fi unit and the IBBQ-4T integrated seamlessly with it.

r1hgpgA.jpg

Tomorrow I will post my review of an actual steak cook and report back in this thread.

Last edited:
DUDE! I've never heard of a wifi thermometer!! This connects to the HOME router!!! $100 ain't bad!

I've been wanting a wi-fi thermometer soooooo bad. My Bluetooth one tethers me to the living room close to my cookers and when I go to the store there's no getting alerts for flair ups or fire outs.

How's the range?

Finally Got to use it on an Actual Cook. Pron Heavy.

Picked up acouple of Prime Angus Steaks yesterday. We do it about 3-4 times a year. LuzziAnn went to cooking too.

2mRiXGs.jpg

frIpBll.jpg

The IBBQ-4 performed flawlessly. Love the color coded probes as one spot on the grill was hotter than the other.

1hXl1Q9.jpg

The night light came in handy too. Stay on about 10 seconds after touching the front button.

IeapBK6.jpg

Here are just some screen shots I took of the cook in progress. Tried out the alarms. One got done about 3 minutes at my target temp of 140*F (60*C). One other thing was the ease of turning off the alarm.

HWuIBmi.jpg

i1QB2Vy.png

xKCjI22.jpg

How was it? Mighty Fine!

1zv7OD9.jpg

ncSXbgp.jpg

This one is my new Go To. I've already listed all the Pro's and I honestly cannot find any Con's with this unit.

Thanks for lookin'.

Picked up acouple of Prime Angus Steaks yesterday. We do it about 3-4 times a year. LuzziAnn went to cooking too.

2mRiXGs.jpg

frIpBll.jpg

The IBBQ-4 performed flawlessly. Love the color coded probes as one spot on the grill was hotter than the other.

1hXl1Q9.jpg

The night light came in handy too. Stay on about 10 seconds after touching the front button.

IeapBK6.jpg

Here are just some screen shots I took of the cook in progress. Tried out the alarms. One got done about 3 minutes at my target temp of 140*F (60*C). One other thing was the ease of turning off the alarm.

HWuIBmi.jpg

i1QB2Vy.png

xKCjI22.jpg

How was it? Mighty Fine!

1zv7OD9.jpg

ncSXbgp.jpg

This one is my new Go To. I've already listed all the Pro's and I honestly cannot find any Con's with this unit.

Thanks for lookin'.

Looks so great Mike! If anyone want to get 50% CODE for this unit,pls reply, I will send to you. start from 19th.

Mike or Ken, does it have High and Low alarms on it?

Looks so great Mike! If anyone want to get 50% CODE for this unit,pls reply, I will send to you. start from 19th.

I'd be interested in trying this one Ken. I have your instant read thermometer, Sous vide, and 4 probe bluetooth and all have worked just great for me.

Have used this now for several cooks. Love it. Has both high and low customizable alarms. All probes can be meat or pit. WiFi is rock solid. Love being able to monitor everything even if I'm running to the store or across town.

Thanks.. Would love to try this therm out. I have several, but keep hearing great things about Inkbird.

Mine is arriving today. Looking forward to trying it, I haven't been as happy with my Maverick XR50

Back