• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

More Chicken Sausages (Roasted Onion Taco, Mongolian Chicken & Panang Curry)

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Super low on sausage and RD has thighs super cheap right now at about $1.19/lb. So bought a case and testing out 3 new flavors. Was only going to do two 10lb batches and leave the rest for ground chicken, but when I saw the Panang Curry at the Asian market I'm adding a 3rd.

Shooting from the hip as standing with these recipes and picked up a few supplies I was low on earlier today.

Will probably grind the 40lbs of chicken up tonight and then season/stuff tomorrow, so more to come :becky:

v2gK3PIl.jpg

lqOOXljl.jpg

It is always entertaining to see other people in the grips of sausage madness.

Have fun! Look forward to seeing the outcome.

Do you eat most of the sausage you make in links or do you work it into the rotation in other ways? That's a decent amount of sausage to be mixing up :becky:

Do you eat most of the sausage you make in links or do you work it into the rotation in other ways? That's a decent amount of sausage to be mixing up :becky:

We do eat most of it. I'll probably give some to friends, but my kids do like sausage. A lot of time I leave some uncased to make burgers with it or just uncase some of the links if we want to do that.

I might go spicy on the Panang, but the kids don't do spicy hot......yet :-D.

This has all the makings of an awesome adventure.

NkAvwvo.gif

I triple dog dare you?? Slight breach of etiquette....

All ground up. I don't love breaking down 40lbs of chicken. Pork and beef much easier to cube up. Doesn't take long though to grind in my beast.
20200806_184644.jpg20200806_184649.jpg20200806_184725.jpg20200806_185101.jpg20200806_185241.jpg20200806_185411.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Man,,,you have game on,,,,
Luv ur style,,,,,
PICS when you have ‘em

All 3 batches seasoned and ready to stuff.

Let's just start with my new favorite in life even though it was the 3rd I seasoned up......Panang Curry is awesome. I wasn't even going to make a 3rd type this go round and when I saw the curry tub I was like "why not". So freaking glad I did. The Thai basil in there is baller. Got a great spice to it and even the slighter larger tiny human liked it :-D.

zhjbMbLl.jpg

OtxziwQl.jpg

Here's the Roasted Onion Taco......also quite good
YoucJnkl.jpg

YGpxtCNl.jpg

GgDKJ4Yl.jpg

Mongolian chicken. This one took a little tweaking to get right. Next time I might cook down the sauce to concentrate the flavors. But this is still worthy
unw53Bul.jpg

Sealed up the remaining for burgers and meatloaf
UpVG6mRl.jpg

Casing here shortly

The mad ( but well fed) scientist is at it again. Your creations rock, and honestly, save the rest of us a lot of time and money while you do the experimenting and we watch for the results.

Back