Bought a pellet grill

Hot Spot

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Grilla is clearing out the Original Silverbac for $529.00 with free shipping. Others say it is $479 if you pick it up but I did not see that in my email, maybe it was only in locals emails. I could not resist that price for that quality.

Congrats :clap2:

I think that’s less than what I paid for the chimp so that’s a great deal.

Congrat! May you make many great meals!

I've been having my grilla for three weeks now. I never owned a pellet grill before and wasn't sure if I would like it. No regrets!

I love my silverbac! I've cooked some excellent food on it! Thing's to remember.. don't go in expect a huge smoke profile... the smoke profile is there.. Just lighter. I really enjoy the smoke profile that comes from the silverbac.

Congrats. I ordered the Silverbac AT Friday; can't wait until it gets here

Nice find. Good heads up too. If I had dollars to throw at a grill right now I'd snag it.

I love my silverbac! I've cooked some excellent food on it! Thing's to remember.. don't go in expect a huge smoke profile... the smoke profile is there.. Just lighter. I really enjoy the smoke profile that comes from the silverbac.

I can't speak for Grilla brand, but between Rec Tec, Treager, and Pit Boss, PB has the most noticeable smoke profile. The temps are not as stable as Rec Tec or Treager, but the smoke profile is worth hitting the meat for a few hours, and switching over to more temp stable smoker, or if you are electronically inclined, switching to a Rec Tec controller, meaning keeping both controllers working you get the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
I am very interested in seeing your cooks and hearing about your experiences

Congrats!

Back