Prime Pron

DaChief

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
MIL's 80th Birthday party so I had to fight for the camera :wink:. Did manage to snap a couple pics of the prime rib before the attack of the forks:

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

I cut the 17lb Prime into two pieces as discussed earlier. Cooking time was pretty close to what one 8lber has usually taken. Definitely noticed the temp drop when I first put the two pieces in vs only one. Came out really good and everyone enjoyed. (I do have a couple slices left for me a sammie today :biggrin: ..... unless my kids find it first :cool: hmmmmm.....heading to hide it now!)

I am at a loss for words Chief. It's just past one in the afternoon and I am starving.

Ok, I just decided what's for dinner tonight. Looks fantastic Chief!!!

Outstanding!!! Quick, get to that meat before the young'uns!!!!

My wife just walked in and saw these pictures...guess what I have to cook now!

My wife just walked in and saw these pictures...guess what I have to cook now!

:lol::lol::lol:..better run to the meat market...gotta keep her happy you know! The alternative is not good!

I hear ya Chief but the butcher is closed on Sunday.lol She will have to make due with a pork pie till Monday. :D

Happy Birthday to the MIL. Look like she will remember this one.

coveted end piece! coveted and piece!

nicely done, chief

What a great B-day gift. That really looked delicious. Congrats on a superb job!

Prime pics of prime rib! Great job. Hope the family appreciated the effort.

Ya done good Chief......now send me a slice of that please!!! :biggrin:

That is a work of beef art..............nothing like Prime!!

Happy 80th to your MIL too.

Looking good chief. Looks like that trip out of the country got you ready for some good old USA Prime. Nice job:icon_bigsmil

Back