Opinions Needed - Napoleon vs Blaze

SkepticalDoc

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Hope everybody is doing well. I used to be an owner of a Weber Summit that ran on natural gas. It was a great grill but over time the guts rotted out. I ended up moving to an area where I had no natural gas hook-up, and my wife ended up giving it away. I'm looking to get a mid-grade premium grill and have been eyeing the Napoleon Prestige PRO 665 and the Blaze LTE 40 inch grills. Both seem to be in the similar price point (circa $3200). Just wanted to get other people's thoughts and whether people have found good deals for them. Appreciate it.

When my Weber dies I’ll likely go with one of those two. (Or the regular prestige). I’m not a huge fan of some of the flashiness of the Napoleon but it’s a well made and supported grill and I’m leaning that direction — and specifically in the 665 size. My one concern with Blaze is that it’s hard to really find out much about it. Most of the information seems to be on BBQGuys and they are less than fully transparent that it’s essentially their internal house brand. On paper, they are better constructed (for their top models) but I struggle to get by that lack of independent information.

On the discount piece, someone posted on here getting a good deal on a Napoleon using this website.
https://www.greentoe.com/

Last edited:
Back